The newest masterpiece on Halong Bay, the Starlight Cruise will bring you a brand new way of exploring caves, islands and the emerald water of this spectacular wonder. With a spacious area of more than 600 m2 and 30 Luxury Cabin, 02 Restaurant and Bars as well as the hospitable and friendly crews, the Starlight’s purpose is to give the passenger the best relaxing time onboard. All you have to do is checking in, cruising 2 days with Starlight Cruise and enjoy all the interesting.
Day 1: Hanoi - Cruise Halong Bay - Bai Tu Long Bay
- 08:00: 08:30: Leave Hanoi for Halong City. Check in Oriental Sails JSC’s private waiting hall – The Oriental Sails Lounge in Hong Gai Tourist Wharf.
- 12:30 – 13:00 : Embark Starlight Cruise. Enjoy welcome drink and get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines. Check-in your cabin.
- 13:15 – 16:00: Have lunch while cruising in the magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay.
- 16:00 – 17:00: Visit Thien Canh Son Cave – the most beautiful cave in Bai Tu Long Bay
- 17:00 – 17:30: Return to Starlight Cruise, Cruising to Cong Do Area, enjoy the sunset and relaxing with Jacuzzi.
- 17:30 – 19:00: Try mini-golf on the top deck or take part in a cooking demonstration and food décor with our Chef. Happy hour with finger food is served.
- 19:00 – 21:00: Dinner is served. Private dinner is available on request.
- 21:00 – 22:00: Join squid fishing with the crew, sing karaoke or just laze around, relax in your cabin. Overnight on board at Cong Do Area
Day 2: Cruise Bai Tu Long Bay - Hanoi
06:30 – 7:00 Welcome a new day with amazing dawn on the Legendary Gulf of Tonkin. Refresh your body & soul by a Tai-chi lesson on sundeck.
07:00 – 08:00 Catch morning view of seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee, have breakfast while cruising toward Vung Vieng fishing village.
Fishing village visit
Those are interested in local daily life: Take a bamboo rowing boat trip (around 45 minutes) around Vung Vieng fishing village – one of the largest fishing villages in Halong Bay to see the life of local fishermen. The village is set in closed lagoon, surrounded by mountains, excellent settings for some good photos.
09:00 – 09:30 Return to Starlight Cruise for freshening up and checking out your cabin. Starlight Cruise weighs the anchor to continue roaming around the picturesque route toward Hon Gai harbor.
09:30 – 12:00: Have early lunch.
12:00: Disembark. Cruise ends. then take drive back to Hanoi
16:16:30 Arrive Hanoi
What to Take with You
We suggest that you bring a small, lightweight daypack for cameras, extra film, bottled water, swimming gear, insect repellents, original passports, credit card and cash.Starlight cruise welcomes you with a keen desire for your better convenience.
- The above cruise halong bay itinerary is subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice. Please get final information from our sales staff before your cruise date.
- There may be some promotions in place that will be applied and inclusions or exclusions may change – you will be advised of changes upon booking.
- For safety reasons, it is not recommended for the following visitors to cruise halong bay overnight in Halong Bay:
– Any person with a disability: physical or sensory
– Any person who has symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed, epilepsy and so forth.
Cost/Cabin for 2 people
|Cabin size: 22m²||Cabin size: 22m²||Cabin size: 50m²|
|Location: First Deck||Location: Second Deck||Location: Third Deck|
|Balcony: No||Balcony: No||Balcony: Yes|
|Extra bed: Yes/ On request
||Extra bed: Yes/ On request||Extra bed: Yes/ On request|
NOTE: The price above is the current offered price.
You will receive a 10% discount when you book.
Starlight Cruise providing best service in cheapest price. Deluxe cabin, Executive cabin & Suite cabin are the cabin catagories for 2 people on a cruise. We promise to provide the best services to you, and try our best to complete our promises …cruise Halong bay
- Shuttle bus transfer (Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi)
- Entrance fees, Taxes and Service Charge
- English or French speaking guide
- Luxury accommodation with A/C, bathtub & shower, mini bar
- Exclusive Cruise through Halong Bay
- Welcome Cocktail
- Vietnamese Seafood Lunch and Dinner, International Brunch Buffet
- Sunrise Tai Chi Class
- Insurance on board
- All tax & bank fee
- Travel Insurance protected by Public Liability Insurance
- Snorkel Equipment (subject to availability)
- Visa Arrangements
- Beauty Spa Services and Massage
- Beverages and Tobacco
- Tips and other Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above