Halong Luxury Cruise
Launched in April 2013, Starlight Halong Luxury Cruise is the newest luxury Cruise in Halong Bay. With an area of 600 m2 per deck (57.5m x 10.5 m, 4 decks), the Cruise provide ample space for only 30 luxury cabins and 02 Suites. Major facilities and services are: 02 Restaurants & Bars serving fine cuisines and drinks, 01 Wine Cellar stocked with various international wines, Massage Parlour, Recreation area, and a vast Sundeck.
Day 1: Hanoi - Bai Tu Long Bay - Halong luxury cruise
- 08:00: 08:30: Leave Hanoi for Halong City. Check in Oriental Sails JSC’s private waiting hall – The Oriental Sails Lounge in Hong Gai Tourist Wharf.
- 12:30 – 13:00 : Embark Starlight Cruise. Enjoy welcome drink and get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines. Check-in your cabin.
- 13:15 – 16:00: Have lunch while cruising in the magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay.
- 16:00 – 17:00: Visit Thien Canh Son Cave – the most beautiful cave in Bai Tu Long Bay
- 17:00 – 17:30: Return to Starlight Cruise, Cruising to Cong Do Area, enjoy the sunset and relaxing with Jacuzzi.
- 17:30 – 19:00: Try mini-golf on the top deck or take part in a cooking demonstration and food décor with our Chef. Happy hour with finger food is served.
- 19:00 – 21:00: Dinner is served. Private dinner is available on request.
- 21:00 – 22:00: Join squid fishing with the crew, sing karaoke or just laze around, relax in your cabin. Overnight on board at Cong Do Area
Day 2: Discovery Every Corner of Lan Ha Bay – Full-day kayaking & relaxing
06:30 – 07:00 Start your day with Tai Chi on sundeck.
07:00 – 08:00 Have breakfast at sunrise
08:30 – 10:30 Picked up by day boat and cruise forward Lan Ha Bay.
10:30 – 12:00 Kayaking at Dark and Light Cave.
12:00- 13:00 Have lunch.
13:00 – 15:00 Cruise to Three Peaches Beach, relaxing, kayaking and swimming
15:00 – 17:30 Return to mother boat and overnight at Cong Do Area
Day 3: More Cruise Bai Tu Long Bay - Hanoi
06:30 – 7:00 Welcome a new day with amazing dawn on the Legendary Gulf of Tonkin. Refresh your body & soul by a Tai-chi lesson on sundeck.
07:00 – 08:00 Catch morning view of seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee, have breakfast while cruising toward Vung Vieng fishing village.
08:00 – 09:00 You are free to choose one of the below options:
Option 1: Fishing village visit
Those are interested in local daily life: Take a bamboo rowing boat trip (around 45 minutes) around Vung Vieng fishing village – one of the largest fishing villages in Halong Bay to see the life of local fishermen. The village is set in closed lagoon, surrounded by mountains, excellent settings for some good photos.
Option 2: Beach and kayaking
For those who like some water activities and beach. The tender shall take you to Ban Chan beach, where you can enjoy yourself on the beach, swimming or playing volleyball…, or try your hands in some kayaking in the magnificent setting for Halong Bay.
09:00 – 09:30 Return to Starlight Cruise for freshening up and checking out your cabin. Starlight Cruise weighs the anchor to continue roaming around the picturesque route toward Hon Gai harbor.
09:30 – 12:00: Have early lunch.
12:00: Disembark. Cruise ends. then take drive back to Hanoi
16:16:30 Arrive Hanoi
- The above cruise itinerary is subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice. Please get final information from our sales staff before your cruise date.
- There may be some promotions in place that will be applied and inclusions or exclusions may change – you will be advised of changes upon booking.
- For safety reasons, it is not recommended for the following visitors to cruise overnight in Halong Bay.
- Any person with a disability: physical or sensory.
- Any person who has symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed, epilepsy and so forth.
- Cost/Cabin for 2 people
Cabin size: 22m² Cabin size: 22m² Cabin size: 50m² Location: First Deck Location: Second Deck Location: Third Deck Balcony: No Balcony: No Balcony: Yes Extra bed: Yes/ On request
Extra bed: Yes/ On request Extra bed: Yes/ On request
NOTE: The price above is the current offered price.
You will receive a 15% discount when you book.
- Travel Insurance protected by Public Liability Insurance
- Shuttle bus transfer (Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi)
- Entrance fees, Taxes and Service Charge
- English or French speaking guide
- Luxury accommodation with A/C, bathtub & shower, mini bar
- Exclusive Cruise through Halong Bay
- Welcome Cocktail
- Vietnamese Seafood Lunch and Dinner, International Brunch Buffet
- Sunrise Tai Chi Class
- Insurance on board
- All tax & bank fee
- Snorkel Equipment (subject to availability)
- Visa Arrangements
- Beauty Spa Services and Massage
- Beverages and Tobacco
- Tips and other Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above