Please kindly read these terms and conditions carefully. When booking online, signing our booking form when making reservations over the phone or by email, you are deemed to have read and accepted our Booking Conditions, and are accepting the terms of these conditions on behalf of all persons in the party.
These terms and conditions constitute an agreement with the Merchant. By entering the site you accept these terms and conditions. The terms and conditions are subject to change at any time, and it is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions regularly in case there are any changes. Continuing to use the site after a change has been made is your acceptance of those changes.
The rates are net, quoted in US Dollars unless otherwise indicated. Our Halong Cruises rates are generated per cabin, not per person.
Deposit and Cancellation
Deposit payment can be settled by bank wire transfer, credit card or through Western Union Global Transfer. Deposits are generally 30% of the total rate and it is required at booking. Any change/ amendment of an existing booking shall be considered as cancellation and a new booking shall be made. Penalty charge shall apply accordingly based on charge of each cancelled cabin as per below percentage:
Cancellation will be charged as follows:
|Period prior to the cruise date||From 05 cabins up to 10 cabins||Below 05 cabins|
|More than 30 days||0%||0%|
|08 to 30 days||30% of each cancelled cabin||10% of each cancelled cabin|
|04 to 07 days||50% of each cancelled cabin||30% of each cancelled cabin|
|03 days and below||100% of each cancelled cabin||100% of each cancelled cabin|
|Period prior to the cruise date||
|More than 60 days||Loss of deposit or 30 % of total cost|
|60 to 30 days||50% of total cost|
|29 to 15 days||75% of total cost|
|14 days and below||100% of total cost|
|No show||100% of total cost|
Refund of Unused services
No Refunds or exchange can be made in respect of accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transports or any other services which are included in the tour prices but not utilized by the tour member.
Liability and Insurance
Starlight Halong bay Cruises accept no responsibility for any loss, injury, damage or delay due to natural disaster, political actions, weather or causes beyond its control
Travel insurance and medical precautions are essential. Your travel insurance must provide coverage against personal accident, medical expenses, emergency repatriation and personal liability. We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance at the time of booking.
• Children below 6 years old
– Free of charge for child below 6 years old; limited to one, sharing cabin, bed and meals with parents
– In case more than 1 child below 6 years old sharing cabin with parents (maximum 3 children), 1 extra bed is compulsory (charge at the price of 01 extra bed)
– In case 2 children below 6 years old sharing cabin with 01 adult, charge the rate of Single cabin, only charge for extra bed if an extra bed is required.
– Children below 6 years old only have additional food served if extra bed rate is charged.
• Children from 6 to 11 years old
– Child from 6 to 11 years old sharing cabin with two adults is charged at the rate of an extra bed, limited to one child per cabin only.
– In case 2 children from 6 to 11 years old use a cabin, discount 20% based on Double Cabin rate
– In case 01 child from 6 to 11 years old share a cabin with 01 adult, discount 10% based on double cabin rate
– Children from 6 to 11years old are served all meals with food portion as adults.
• Extra bed
– In case 3 adults sharing a cabin, the 3rd person musts use and pay for an extra bed.
Client is requested to submit all passenger details at least 24 hours prior to check-in of passengers (Full name, Date of birth, Gender, Nationality, Passport number, Vietnam visa expiry date, Contact number).
Peak season surcharge
– Starlight Cruise: Christmas 24 Dec & New Year Eve 31 Dec – Surcharge USD 35 per person